Nagano Tatami Bed Frame
Give your bedroom a minimalist style with this space-saving and practical platform. The Nagano tatami bed frame comes in standard double, queen-size but also offered to hold two Boreal Tatamis that will offer a surface for all mattress or Shikibuton sizes.
*** Boreal tatamis are sold separately from the platform***
- 5-year Warranty
- Bed Slats with Support Rail
- Eco-friendly Stain
- Frame made in Quebec
- No Excess Packaging
- Platform Bed
Estimated Production Time
Futon and Bed Frames Made from Solid White Pine
- Select grade solid white pine sourced from Canada.
- Select grade pine has the beautiful character of the essence but contains less knots than regular pine.
- Our non-toxic stains are entirely applied by hand.
- Wood is natural and depending on the grain of the piece of wood, variations in the tones of the stain are normal.
Nagano Tatami Bed Frame Specifications
- Entirely made of real solid wood.
- Pine slats with midrail support and two bolted legs (except twin-size).
- Made in Quebec.
The Nagano Tatami Bed Frame is specifically made for two Boreal Bed-size Tatamis (total surface of 200 cm x 200 cm) which will be able to hold any standard size of mattress or Shikibuton.
Total bed frame dimensions :
80″ Length (203 cm) X 80″ (203 cm) Width
The Nagano Tatami Bed Frame requires assembly. Two persons are recommended to facilitate the process.
Assembly service is offered by the delivery company in the Greater Montreal area for an extra fee.
Each piece of wood reacts differently to stains due to the natural variations of the wood. The final product may differ slightly from the sample photos.