Estimated Production Time
Futon and Bed Frames Made from Solid White Pine
- Select grade solid white pine sourced from Canada.
- Select grade pine has the beautiful character of the essence but contains less knots than regular pine.
- Our non-toxic stains are entirely applied by hand.
- Wood is natural and depending on the grain of the piece of wood, variations in the tones of the stain are normal.
Kyoto Bed Frame Specifications
- Entirely made of real solid wood.
- Pine slats with midrail support and two bolted legs (except twin-size).
- Made in Quebec.
Bed Height (from the floor to top of support slats) : 13.25 inches (34 cm)
Twin : 77.6″ (197 cm) Length X 44.5 (113 cm) Width
Double : 77.6″ (197 cm) Length X 59.5″ (151 cm) Width
Queen : 82.6″ Length (210 cm) X 65.5″ (166 cm) Width
King : 82.6″ Length (210 cm) X 83.5″ (212 cm) Width
The Kyoto Bed Frame requires assembly. Two persons are recommended to facilitate the process.
Assembly service is offered by the delivery company in the Greater Montreal area for an extra fee.
Each piece of wood reacts differently to stains due to the natural variations of the wood. The final product may differ slightly from the sample photos.