Wildroots Bed Frame
The WildRoots collection incorporates the wildest characteristics of Southern Yellow Pine to bring you a fresh new look with a lot of character.
Many practical options and assorted furniture on Crate Designs website. We offer -10% off MSRP. Contact us if you need assistance with all different options offered.
Availability : 4-6 weeks.
- Eco-friendly Stain
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Ontario
- Made of Southern Yellow Pine
- No Excess Packaging
- Storage Drawers Available
Practical and Robust Furniture
Wildroots Bed Frame Dimensions
Twin 42.5W x 80L x 43.5H (108 cm x 203 cm x 111 cm height)
Double 57.5W x 80L x 43.5H (146 cm x 203 cm x 111 cm height)
Queen 63.5W x 85L x 43.5H (161 cm x 216 cm x 111 cm height)
King 81.5W x 85L x 43.5H (207 cm x 216 cm x 111 cm height)
Crate Designs Wildroots Trundle Bed/Drawer
- Practical storage drawer or twin-size trundle bed can be added to the frame; it simply slide on wheels under the frame.
- Sold separately from the bed.
- The trundle drawer rolls out easily on 4 casters. You can use it under any Crate Designs bed for convenient storage or as an extra bed.
- The 2 dividers can be easily removed to accommodate a mattress. The trundle unit can be placed on whichever side of the bed suits your room layout.
- Maximum recommended weight is 250 pounds, including the mattress.
- Maximum mattress size is 38″ wide x 8″ high x 73.5″ long
About Crate Designs
Crate Designs carries on a tradition of producing quality Canadian furniture at our factory since 1906! Crate Designs has clean, simple lines that never go out of style, with a solid, hand-crafted look and feel. Sizes are designed to make it easy for you to maximize your space. Our quality construction begins with the finest kiln-dried Southern Yellow Pine. Quality control checks are made at each step of the manufacturing process and every piece gets a final inspection before shipment. Veneered panels are used on doors and most tops, for easier cleaning and greater stability. All furniture parts are available from the factory in case of loss or damage. This is furniture you never throw out!
Our Environmental Responsibilities
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously, which is why: We only use plantation grown and harvested wood. Southern Yellow Pine forests are some of the most productive and sustainable timberlands in the world and it is an abundant and renewable resource. The furniture is blanket wrapped for shipping whenever possible instead of using disposable packaging. Waste generated is recycled where possible (wood chips and sawdust for animal bedding, wood scraps for fuel) and when not feasible is disposed of in a responsible manner. Quality and durability mean a very long product lifecycle (lifetime!) which minimizes the impact and footprint of your purchase on the environment.
Each piece of wood reacts differently to stains due to the natural variations of the wood. The final product may differ slightly from the sample photos.